[Gmsh] Stress on Gauss Points

Jeremy Theler jeremy at seamplex.com
Thu Feb 14 13:55:55 CET 2019

Hey Max
I am also interested in this issue. I did not fully understand your
script.Are you averaging the stresses at the gauss points over the
nodes? If so, where and how?The same goes for the nodal forces, that
are given at the nodes but locally for each element.
How come you end up with 125 nodal values from the 512 initial values?
Any further explanation will be appreciated.
--jeremy thelerwww.seamplex.com