[Gmsh] Step model view export as png from command line/script

SAHA, SUDIPTA sahas at email.sc.edu
Tue Aug 25 20:52:58 CEST 2020

Yes, this can be done by 'gmsh' command from the terminer. typically you have to run gmsh by : gmsh filename.geo -  ​('-' will invoke the command mode operation). Now you filename.geo script should contain necessary lines for the desired performance. For example, if you want to construct 3D mesh, corresponding line is Mesh 3. Similarly you can export files by putting 'export' command in the script. The lists are given in the manual.

__

Best Regards
Sudipta Saha, MS, EIT
Spent Fuel Modeling Intern, Idaho National Laboratory

PhD Candidate in Mechanical Engineering
Reacting System and Advanced Energy Research Lab
Graduate Council Representative, Graduate Student Association
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sudipta-saha-usc/> | ResearchGate<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sudipta_Saha13> | GoogleScholar<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=xDVKlBcAAAAJ&hl=en> | Website<https://sudiptasaha.weebly.com/>
[cid:1e48987d-8de0-480d-b063-0d08635af1b4]