GetDP

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Tue Sep 28 16:08:56 CEST 1999

Samuel Kvasnica wrote:

> I haven't been able to get in for last 24 hours, even at midnight. There's
> something broken

Yep, but it has been fixed.

> or anonymous is completely disabled. Maybe it'd be better to make the
> packages available
> for download through the http server. I'm really looking forward to test
> GetDP as soon as
> possible - I'd like to decide for ANSYS or your package.

Well, beware that we don't play in the same category. BTW, GMSH can be a
good companion to GetDP, but you can really use any mesh-postprocessing
software you want with GetDP, not only GMSH...

> I've noticed, only static version of gmsh for linux is available. Why ? I'd
> prefer
> dynamic version.

Probably in a few weeks : a new version is currently under test.

> Do you also provide source code ?

No, we do not provide source code for the moment, but are thinking about
it for the future.

Best regards,

--
Christophe Geuzaine