GetDP

Julio J. Melero melero at posta.unizar.es
Thu Jun 3 19:37:35 CEST 1999

     Hello

Let me introduce myself.
I work like assistant lecturer in electrical engineerig in the University
of Zaragoza (Spain). I am starting now a new research trend in permanent
magnet machines.

Looking for some FEM programs, I found GetDp. I have read your paper
about it. The concept is clear but I feel a bit confuse about the syntax
and the available instructions.
Do you have a list of instructions or a preliminary manual of the program?

I would like to prepare some classes for the next course using this
program. I am also interested in perform some simulations of permanent
magnet machines.

Thank you for your attention.

          Dr. Julio J. Melero
Assistant Lecturer in Electrical Engineering

       Centro Politecnico Superior
     Maria de Luna 3, 50015 Zaragoza
                SPAIN

Tel.  +34 976761929