[Getdp] PostProcessing Integral

trophime christophe trophime at labs.polycnrs-gre.fr
Wed Jul 18 10:53:21 CEST 2001

Hi,
I am trying to compute an integral in the postprocessing of my
electrical conduction formulation. So I defined in the formulation:

{ Name I ; Value { Integral { [ - sigma[{T}]*CompY[({d ur})] ] ; In
Domain_Elec ; Integration I1 ; Jacobian Vol ;} }}

where { Name ur ; Type Local  ; NameOfSpace Hregion_u_3D ; }
defines the electrical potential

and then on the surfaces where I applied a Dirichlet Boundary condition
for ur
I set in the problem definition

Print[ I, OnRegion #{V0, V1},File "test_coupled_I.pos" , Format Table ];

But I get 0 for each integrals.
Did I use the right syntax for computing the total current flowing into
these surfaces or Did I miss something once again?

Thanks for your help