[Getdp] Integration of a quantity on a free surface

Christophe Haug christophe.haug at polytechnique.org
Tue Apr 20 16:46:28 CEST 2004

Hi,

GetDP is the first serious tool i find that can solve the mixed problem
I have.
I really enjoy it.

I have a little problem, and can't solve it with samples or documentation.
I solve a FEM equation nearly from 3D magnetostatic 's one.
And I need to integrate th result on many 2D oriented surfaces.

1) I would like to mesh this surfaces independently from the solving mesh.
Is it possible ?

2) the integration is not so trivial. I don't want to include the
support of the surface in the function Space.
Is there a analogous to Print OnGrid for integral PostQuantities ?

Thanks
Christophe Haug