[Getdp] PostOperation

Christian Geikowsky R. christiangeikowsky at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 28 00:20:17 CEST 2005

Estimated Cristophe:

Thank you for your example, I will try to explain my problem.

Initially you have defined the regions Omega, Omega1 and Omega2. According to these regions I have obtained the solution *.res.

My problem is than after having the resolution file (*.res), I have created a new region (OmegaX) to obtain the value of the integral.

(Take long time generating the resolution file again with the new regions).

I attach the archives that you sent me of example with the modifications to carry out the early, however, results are all zero.

How can I carry out this calculation without having to running a new iteration?

Greetings

Christian Geikowsky R.

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí