[Getdp] Time domain PML

Rostik Nunvik RonuRon at seznam.cz
Thu Feb 24 11:07:27 CET 2011

Hi GetDP developers,
I need help. I found here post, which could solve my problem. But this post is without answer. Can anybody help me, pleas?

Rosta
University of Brno

<<Hi,
<<
<<I've been playing with the PML MicroWaveElectricField example on the
<<wiki.
<<
<<As far as I can tell the PML as implemented only works for frequency
<<domain simulations. Can it be made to work in the time domain? Or is
<<there another way?
<<
<<There is (I think) a graded conductivity PML used in FDTD simulations
<<involving both magnetic and electric conductivity (both tensor
<<quantities). But I don't know if it's possible to modify the MWE.pro
<<formulation to handle magnetic conductivity.
<<Any tips would be appreciated.
<<Thanks,
<<-Daryl.