[Getdp] my PMSM modeling with ONELAB 'rotating electric machines' toolbox

Joseph Frippiat frippiat.j at kst.be
Fri Nov 1 21:56:09 CET 2013

Hello,

finaly, the model of my PMSM is running in GetDP (but it runs only for 1
rotation and an eighth before GetDP stops with an error).
I had to modify the formulation in 'machine_magstadyn_a.pro' like this :

//JFr      GlobalTerm { [ Dof{Ub}/SymmetryFactor , {Ib} ] ; In DomainB ; }
       GlobalTerm { [ Dof{Ub} , {Ib} ] ; In DomainB ; } //JFr

Before the modification, there was no armature reaction and the voltage
on the terminals of the load resistor was not correct.
A picture ('results_after_modification.JPG') showing a comparison of the
result with MagNet is attached to this message.  It shows the effect of
the modification.

Joseph

--

Joseph Frippiat
Senior Developer - UPS Division

*KST S.A.* - Site of Battice
Cour Lemaire, 16
B-4651 BATTICE
BELGIUM
Tel : +.32.4.247.01.67
Fax : +.32.87.31.42.21
E-mail : frippiat.j at kst.be
Web : www.kst-ups.com

Head office : Cour Lemaire, 16 - 4651 Battice (Belgium)
RPM Liège (Belgium) : 0423.472.603