[Getdp] my PMSM modeling with ONELAB 'rotating electric machines' toolbox

Joseph Frippiat frippiat.j at kst.be
Sun Nov 3 14:58:47 CET 2013

Hello,

sorry to answer to my own post, but, to be fair, I have to.
I had to modify the formulation because, to model only one eighth of the
machine, I multiplied the load resistor by the symmetry factor (as I
must do with MagNet from Infolytica).  The ONELAB toolbox did this
'automatically' and I had to remove it to avoid to make this two times
and to weaken the armature reaction.

I thought, wrongly, that the limitation of the 'one rotation and an
eighth' was due to GetDP but it wasn't.  It was due to my bad parameters
for the meshing.

Joseph

--

Joseph Frippiat
Senior Developer - UPS Division

*KST S.A.* - Site of Battice
Cour Lemaire, 16
B-4651 BATTICE
BELGIUM
Tel : +.32.4.247.01.67
Fax : +.32.87.31.42.21
E-mail : frippiat.j at kst.be
Web : www.kst-ups.com

Head office : Cour Lemaire, 16 - 4651 Battice (Belgium)
RPM Liège (Belgium) : 0423.472.603