[Getdp] About GetDP script generation learning

junniers romero junniersromero at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 05:21:25 CEST 2016

Hello,

I'm an undergraduate student working on my thesis, which deals in part with
FEM modelling of rotating electrical machines, especificly the induction
motor. I'm already familiar with the examples provided by you on motors,
but I'm having a hard time undestanding the solver's script. I tried your
reference manual, but it's no easy task either. I'd like to know if there's
an easier, probably friendlier way to learn how to generate the proper
script for motor modelling in GetDP. I'm very interested in using your
software for my work, as it seems quite unique, so I'd appreciate your help
very much. Thanks,

Junniers Romero