[Getdp] dipole in multi material domain

Chris Palombini chris.palombini at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 20:37:56 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have looked through your examples, and have made some of my own programs
using getDP based on the examples.  I am very impressed with the
capabilities of the framework.

I think what I'm trying to do is straight forward, but can't get it to
work.

I'm trying to make a 3D model where I have a line current source at low
frequency (<10kHz) in 1 material, and then calculate the electric and
magnetic fields from that current source.  I have extended the CoreMassive
example to 3D, but still don't see how to calculate the electric fields or
implement a PML.  The PML formulation in the microwave example doesn't seem
to work at all for low frequencies.

Are there examples on how to do this?

Chris