[Getdp] Using H-Phi form. Case of an inductor (axisymmetric 2D model)

Geoffrey LOSSA UNEN Geoffrey.LOSSAUNEN at umons.ac.be
Fri Jan 20 15:04:11 CET 2017

Dear Getdp members,

I'm wondering if it's possible to couple global quantities (I flowing through the conductors or V between the terminals) of the 2D axisymmetric model of an inductor (see the attached figure) with the local quantites in case of magnetodynamics H-Phi formulation (by using the cohomology basis functions). I'd like to set the voltage across the terminals and then to compute weakly the current density in the conductors.
Could you give me some advices on how to do ?

Thanks in advance,

Geoffrey L.
UMons Phd student
General Physics Unit