[Getdp] TR: Using H-Phi form. Case of an inductor (axisymmetric 2D model)

Geoffrey LOSSA UNEN Geoffrey.LOSSAUNEN at umons.ac.be
Fri Feb 17 12:20:46 CET 2017

Dear Getdp member,

Is it possible to use cohomology functions for a 2D model of an inductor with massive conductors in case of H-Phi formulatiion?
If yes, what could be the circuit coupling constraints with the global quantities ? The H-Phi formulation here, is just an another way to compute some outputs parameters from the numerical model and compare them with those obtained previously by using a-v formulation.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Geoffrey L.
UMons Phd student
General Physics Unit