[Getdp] Academic Waves in Gitlab repository

Chris Fadden czf41 at psu.edu
Sun Oct 28 16:04:45 CET 2018

Hello all,

     I was wondering if anyone still has the
"form_scalarWaveEqn_time.pro" file?  I am very interested for using
ONELAB for the simulation of acoustic and electromagnetic waves, and I
found the Gitlab repository with academic examples:
https://gitlab.onelab.info/doc/models/blob/master/AcademicWaves/gaussInSquare.pro
This file is almost exactly what I want, a wave equation with initial
conditions, and I'd like to solve it using the Euler coupled equation
formulation.  However, these files seem to be for a previous version of
the repository, as form_scalarWaveEqn_time.pro is no longer in the
repo.  I have tried to modify the existing formulations_scalarWaves.pro
file, and I was able to have it run without ONELAB errors, although the
solution appears to be unstable.  Any assistance you can provide would
be extremely helpful, and I thank you for your time.

Thanks,

Chris Fadden

--
Chris Fadden