[Getdp] distance dependent constraint

Ruth Vazquez Sabariego ruth.sabariego at kuleuven.be
Mon Feb 4 12:19:29 CET 2019

Dear Jorge,

With the lines you have changed, I think you do not need to defined a region-wise function.
You could use:
boundaryA[] = X[]; // valid in the whole domain

that will work at the constraint level.

Best,
Ruth

—
Prof. Ruth V. Sabariego
KU Leuven
Dept. Electrical Engineering ESAT/Electa, EnergyVille
http://www.esat.kuleuven.be/electa
http://www.energyville.be