[Getdp] TimeFunction - $Time

JORGE MIAJA HERNANDEZ j.miaja at alumnos.upm.es
Tue Feb 5 11:42:02 CET 2019

Dear all,

I want to have a ramp-up source current,

I have defined it like this in the function block:

Funcion{
     jsz[Coils]=-numberCoils*currentMax/SurfaceArea[]* $Time / timeMax;
}

and I set it as a constraint

Constraint{
   { Name Source_jDensZ; Type Assign;
	Case {{ Region Vol_source; Value 0;
		TimeFunction jsz[]; }}
   }
}

However, this constraint is not updated and the current seem to be 0 for
all iterations of the time loop in the resolution block,

Resolution{
   { Name AA;
     System {
	{ Name A; NameOfFormulation AMagneto; }
     }
     Operation {
	InitSolution[A];
	PostOperation[B];
	TimeLoopTheta[timeO, timeMax, deltaTime, 1]{
//		UpdateConstraint[ A, Coils, Assign ]; // this line does nothing :(
		Generate[A]; Solve[A];
		SaveSolution[A];
		PostOperation[B];
	}
     }
   }
}

I am guessing the problem is in the parameter $Time that I use to define
the time function... but I do not know how the
  proper way of using it is nor if there is a work around to do what I am
trying do

Some help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks a lot in advance,

All the best,