[Getdp] TimeFunction - $Time

Ruth Vazquez Sabariego ruth.sabariego at kuleuven.be
Tue Feb 5 15:02:20 CET 2019

Dear Jorge,

That’s normal as you are multiplying your time domain function by an amplitude of 0 (Value).
It should be 1 or the actual amplitude of the current (time independent):

Constraint{
 { Name Source_jDensZ; Type Assign;
Case {{ Region Vol_source; Value 1;
TimeFunction jsz[]; }}
 }
}

Best,
Ruth

—
Prof. Ruth V. Sabariego
KU Leuven
Dept. Electrical Engineering ESAT/Electa, EnergyVille
http://www.esat.kuleuven.be/electa
http://www.energyville.be