[Getdp] How to define a discontinuous interface condition

michael.asam at infineon.com michael.asam at infineon.com
Fri Sep 6 09:20:21 CEST 2019

Hi,

there is an example in the old wiki showing how to implement a face conductivity,
so that there is a voltage jump across the face. Have a look here:
http://onelab.info/trac/getdp/wiki/FaceConduct2D
(login: getdp, password: getdp)

This example in the new wiki could also be interesting for you:
https://gitlab.onelab.info/doc/tutorials/wikis/Thermics
It is a thermal example with a contact resistance.

I hope this is of some help.

Best regards,
Michael