Gmesh Download

Kotamraju Gnana Ramdev ramu at brahma.ticam.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 31 00:36:46 CEST 1998

Hi

I am a Graduate Student at the Dept. of ASE/EM , Univ. of Texas
I downloaded the Gmesh s/w from your webserver[unix version] and
I am now unable to run it on my AIX m/c [IBM RS600]. I have set the
GMS_PATH environment variable and still its not working.
here  is the type of error messages I am getting..
-----------
Could not load program gmsh
Symbol _XtToolkitInitialize in csh is undefined
Symbol _XtInitialize in csh is undefined
Symbol XtCreateWidget in csh is undefined
Symbol _XtAppInitialize in csh is undefined
Symbol XtAppCreateShell in csh is undefined
Symbol __mulh in csh is undefined
Symbol __divss in csh is undefined
Symbol __divus in csh is undefined
Symbol __quoss in csh is undefined
Symbol __quous in csh is undefined
Symbol __flsbuf in csh is undefined
Symbol __filbuf in csh is undefined
Symbol __assert in csh is undefined
Error was: Exec format error
Please let me know if i am doing correct
sorry for such a trouble

with warm regards
ramdev
UT Austin