Export error message

S.K.Choi skc0386 at hymail.hanyang.ac.kr
Wed Jan 7 15:26:40 CET 1998

Dear sir,
First of all, I'm sorry for my frequent mails.
This morning I happily carried out 3d mesh with GMSH successfully.
However I met a error message as follows during exporting mesh data as
msh format.
  " Access violation at address 00496D83. Write of address 00306060."
How can I export mesh data?
I think that perhaps this error is due to the different operating system,
win98.
Please check attached geo file and give me informations.

Your prompt reply will be highly appliciated.

Best regards,

S.K.Choi

Christophe Geuzaine ??????: