GMSH

Stephen J. Alter s.j.alter at larc.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 1 14:24:59 CEST 1999

Where can I get a copy of Gmsh for an SGI?

--
                                                        Steve...

 ALTER, STEPHEN J                                    S.J.ALTER at LaRC.NASA.GOV
 Mail Stop 408A                       LOCKHEED MARTIN ENGINEERING & SCIENCES
 16 Victory Street                         Assigned to Gas Dynamics Division
 NASA Langley Research Center                       Building 1251, Room 221D
 Hampton, VA  23681-0001                             Phone +1 (757) 864-7771
 WWW URL -> http://abweb.larc.nasa.gov:8080/~salter/   Fax +1 (757) 864-8670