Some files from GMSH demos

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Mon Mar 20 12:57:06 CET 2000

"Makky S. Jaya" wrote:

> I have tested many bulit-in functions of GMSH, and to
> my satisfy it worked very nice. Just as I wanted to work
> with the post-processing tool (p), there was a report
> that "load view is not available", and there were no
> sub menus for this post-processing tool just like the
> geometry (g) and mesh (m) tools.
>
> As I saved it with the default mesh format (msh), the
> produced mesh file contained no information about
> node connectivity of a cell (element).
>
> Third, today I want to download the gzipped demo files
> in your address:
>
>   http://www.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~geuzaine/gmsh.html
>
> but it seems I have no right to access this file.

Sorry, it was removed from the server by mistake... Everything should be
OK now. There is a small help about post-processing in the first example
file 'ex01.geo'. All post-processing options are available for each view
by right-clicking on the view button. There is also an explanation of
the mesh format in this file.

My best,

--
Christophe Geuzaine