Windows gmsh

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Tue Jul 11 12:57:19 CEST 2000

Evans wrote:

> Christophe,
>
> Well I am after the latest Windows version of gmsh this time.  Is it available?

Unfortunately, no. GetDP has no graphics, so it runs pretty well under
Windows. But Jean-Francois Remacle stopped working on Gmsh-Windows for
some time now. And since his last Windows version was almost unusable, I
decided to take it off from the web server.

I think I'll use the Cygwin tools (http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/) to
port directly the Unix version to Windows as soon as I have some free
time (and access to a decent Windows machine). If you want to help with
this, let me know: I could send you the sources of the Unix version
(under the condition that you don't give them away to a third party).

My best,

--
Christophe Geuzaine

Tel: +32-(0)4-366.37.10    mailto:Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be