Gmsh

Javad Fatemi J.Fatemi at wbmt.tudelft.nl
Mon Feb 19 13:29:18 CET 2001

> Hello Javad,
>
> Here attached is a version of the geometry file you sent me some time
> ago, with some comments. It's not perfect, but it works quite well.
>
> My best,
>
> --
> Christophe Geuzaine
>
> Tel: 32 (0) 4 366 37 10    http://geuz.org
> Fax: 32 (0) 4 366 29 10    mailto:Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be

Dear Christophe,

I would like to thank you so much for the effort that you made to find the bug
and to repair the input file.
I must to inform you that are computers are working only with Linux operating
system. We will update the Gmsh with its new version.

With best regards,

Javad Fatemi

Structural Optimization and Computational Mechanics
Faculty of Design, Engineering and Production
Delft University of Technology
Mekelweg 2, 2628 CD  Delft, The Netherlands

Tel     : +31 (0)15 2785916
Fax    : +31 (0)15 2782150
email  : J.Fatemi at wbmt.tudelft.nl