gmsh-bug in WIN98/NT?

Andre Haufe haufe at schnurzel.net
Fri Mar 23 21:56:59 CET 2001

Hi Christophe,

I am sorry to bug you again with this but
your workaround is also not working. Now the 'message
window' states that the data is loaded but it is not
displayed. Furthermore the application crashes sometimes.
I am not much into windows (usually I use HP-UX workstations
in my home institute in Stuttgart/Germany) so please let
me know if you will have a more stable windows-version
available. I would also like to contribute to the development
if this helps...

Andre

--
Andre Haufe