[Gmsh] Compilation problems with Fltk

Bounhoure Olivier olivier.bounhoure at club-internet.fr
Sat Nov 8 00:01:31 CET 2003

Hello everybody,
I'm compiling Gmsh on a Mandrake 9.0 with fltk 1.1.0 and GSL 1.2
In the Fltk directory, g++ stops with the following messages :

Callbacks.cpp: In function `int file_chooser(int, const char*, const char*,
int)':
Callbacks.cpp:92: `show_label' is not a member of type `Fl_File_Chooser'
Callbacks.cpp:93: `all_files_label' is not a member of type `Fl_File_Chooser'
Callbacks.cpp:105: no matching function for call to
`Fl_File_Chooser::filter_value(int&)'
Callbacks.cpp: In function `int file_chooser_get_filter()':
Callbacks.cpp:136: no matching function for call to
`Fl_File_Chooser::filter_value()'
make[1]: *** [Callbacks.o] Erreur 1

I can't find such members in the /usr/include/FL/* files so I'm really stopped
by this error. Any clue to find the way to go on would be apreciated.

Olivier Bounhoure