[Gmsh] Win98 home directory

John Absquoth johnabsquoth at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 18:20:43 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've just started using Gmsh on a win98 PC and can't work out how to
configure the home directory.  I understand it depends on the $GMSH_HOME
variable, but don't know where that should be specified.  At the moment, the
message window says:

   Info    : Home directory : //

When trying to add a new point in the interactive mode it fails, with the
message:

   Error   : Unable to open temporary file '//.gmsh-tmp'

Old versions which have a home directory of /cygdrive/c/windows/TEMP/ don't
cause this problem.
Apologies if this should be obvious or has been covered previously.  I did
search.

Thanks,
John

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger