[Gmsh] Something I want to ask about Gmsh

Chatawut Chanvanichskul
Wed Jul 21 08:02:29 CEST 2004

Hello, gmsh developers
First of all, I 'd like to  say "Big thank you" for you to devote your time to
develop this gmsh program for public.   My name is Chatawut, a  graduate
student in Japan and now I have just started to learn how to use gmsh.  I
have two questions to ask you.

1.  For 3D ,   in the problem, if there are many cross sections and I make a
geo file for each cross section.   In the combination .geo file, I want to
extrude one cross section for distance L and from L  I want to use the
another cross section and extrude it for distance l.

distance		0      			L				     L+l
The question is   "Can I do this by including many geo files in the
combination geo file?"

2.  If I have data about coordinates of all nodes and element data, can I plot
them by using gmsh?

Thank you in advance for your kindness,

Chatawut Chanvanichskul
Graduate student