[Gmsh] PATH command

abhishek basak abhishek_basak at rediffmail.com
Mon Jun 6 07:52:12 CEST 2005

  Hi,
I was just checking out the gmesh program. I have been using ANSYS for quite some time now, and i have to say that GMESH incoperates most of the features of ANSYS. However, I could not find the equivalent of PATH command.

For those who are not familiar with ANSYS, PATH plots the results of FEM analysis (temp,disp, etc), along a specified path between two points. The path need not be coincident with any of the nodes.

Maybe the PATH or some equivalent command is already there in GMESH,  but it seems to ellude me. Please help me out.

Bye
Abhishek