[Gmsh] Bug in gmsh 1.63.2

Alfonso Medina amedina at isecorp.com
Tue Mar 7 17:47:07 CET 2006

I thought that using the save-as would renumber all features in order
and in the way it would also take away the parameter. It has been an
expected by annoying thing for me. If you could do a save-as with
options  like  "Clear all deleted", "renumber" and the opposites, that
would be a great way to keep the file working nicely. I normally have to
save my file to .geo so I can get rid of all the deleted features, but
then I get all my features re-numbered and thats annoying when I didn't
have it in mind.

Alfonso