[Gmsh] Element inspection - Gmsh 2.0 on Mac OS X

Kubicek Bernhard Bernhard.Kubicek at arsenal.ac.at
Thu Feb 8 09:47:55 CET 2007

It was a joke. My apologies for that, but the situation was just asking for it..
Honestly, I have never seen something remotely like your "twisted" problem before. And I would not trust my own eyes if I had it on my screen, but rather take it as a sign to take a nap ASAP.

Sorry for all this spam,
 bernhard