[Gmsh] GMSH and EXCEL

Yosra Bouassida ybouassida at construction.eiffage.fr
Wed Jun 20 17:47:49 CEST 2007

Hi,

Thank you for your answer, the error message does not appear any more.

I have another question, I hope you help me.

I want to rely a geometry made by GMSH to a page of Excel.

For example:

If I do in GMSH:

nc=8;

r=10;

For i In {1:nc+1}

Point (i+10) = {0, ytabnc[i], 0, r};

EndFor

Ytabnc[i], nc and r are values existing in a table in Excel.

If it isn't possible with Excel, is it possible with another software?

My aim is to create a tool trade for those who aren't familiarized with
GMSH, they only give dimensions and 'geometry' and 'mesh' will be created.

Can you refer me to persons who work similarly?

Please send me if you answer to the following address email:

bouassid at cermes.enpc.fr

Best regards

Yosra Bouassida

EIFFAGE CONSTRUCTION