[Gmsh] GMSH and EXCEL

Kubicek Bernhard Bernhard.Kubicek at arsenal.ac.at
Fri Jun 22 11:53:37 CEST 2007

You really don't need excel for this. Apart from a general dislike of Microsoft stuff, the reason is the following:
you can create a parameterised .geo file in which you create the geometry automatically. In this geo, you include a parameter file, e.g. parameters.txt where you have all parameters defined:
---
size_x=10;
height=4.2;
---
Thats easier and more versatile than excel, you can use any Texteditor you want, even Microsoft notepad.

I hope this suits you,
nice greetings,
Bernhard Kubicek