[Gmsh] Gmsh freezes X on linux

Guglielmi Paolo paolo.guglielmi at polito.it
Mon Nov 5 10:24:28 CET 2007

Hi Christophe,

	I have changed a lot of things and now it work.

1) move to kernel 2.6.22
2) updated the ati-drivers to 8.39.4
3) compiled fltk 1.1.7-r2 with the noxft USE flag (typical of gentoo)

I'll try to understand which of this points solved the problem.

Regard,
Paolo

--
Paolo GUGLIELMI

Ricercatore
Dip. Ing. Elettrica - Politecnico di Torino
C.so Duca degli Abruzzi 24
10129 Torino (TO)
ITALY
ph. +39 011 090 7150