[Gmsh] Making structured meshes (cont.)

Matt Gundry mjgundry at faa-engineers.com
Fri Dec 14 23:00:06 CET 2007

Jake,

I think I know what you are trying to do, because I tried to wrap a mesh
around an airfoil myself. I've attached a quickie example (tested under
1.59). I roughed in two BSplines that approximated a "polyline" through
your points 2-3-7-9, and 1-4-10-6-1(18). A few extra points were added
to control the bspline. Obviously it isn't a very accurate rep of your
original geometry, but that could be refined.

Hope that's useful,
Matt

--
Matt Gundry, PE