[Gmsh] dynamic remeshing

feng hobble feng.hobble at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 18:53:39 CET 2008

Hi Edgar,

I am dealing with parachute simulation. It seems we shared same challenges.

Do you also have to deal with fluid-structure interaction? I guess so since
the bubble wall can be regarded as a structure like airbag which is
air-structure-air inside out.
If so what kind of implement method are you using to solve the FSI problem?

Now I am trying to use the FSI Solver that's developed by Johan Hoffman to
solve the highly coupled nonlinear systems. I also asked him about the local
mesh update.
He confirmed the capability of his package but I have not tried yet.

Zhan

Message: 3