[Gmsh] Node ordering for quadratic elements

Kris Van den Abeele kvdabeel at vub.ac.be
Tue Feb 26 11:30:40 CET 2008

Hi Christophe,

I verified the node ordering in the meshes I attached in my previous
email. The mesh for the sine bump (sineBumpHexaCurved3D.msh) has the
ordering you described. The mesh for the cilinder (halfcylinder_3D.msh)
has not. The nodes associated to the second and fourth face (1256 and
2367) are swapped, as well as the nodes associated to the third and
fifth face (1458 and 3478).

Best regards,
Kris