[Gmsh] Make inquiries

Billy Araújo billy at dem.uminho.pt
Wed Jul 30 21:04:53 CEST 2008

You can extract the nodes and elements by parsing the .msh file. The mesh file format is in the gmsh manual.
To assign physical data, you can define physical regions (lines, surfaces, etc.) and then build a file which links the physical regions to the corresponding physical data which is specific to your use.

Billy.