[Gmsh] mesh problem on a cylinder

Teresa Pinheiro teresa.pinheiro at uv.es
Mon May 11 10:47:21 CEST 2009

Thank you very much for your quick solution of the problem!

Now it is possible to obtain a 3D mesh of the reported structures. Indeed, I
have been able to obtain only a very dense 3D mesh, considering a very small
element size factor. In case a not so small value of this parameter is
considered, it's possible to obtain a 2D mesh, but not a 3D mesh. Is this a
requirement for the 3D mesh in this kind of structures or would there be any
other alternative in order to get a not so dense mesh?

Again, thank you for your help!

Teresa