[Gmsh] Blender & Gmsh

Rich Bayless richard.bayless at att.net
Thu Jun 11 20:23:39 CEST 2009

Hello Dima,

you can export a model from blender in stl format.  gmsh can read stl files directly.

the attached files show a blender model, sample.blend, and the exported stl model, sample.stl.

you will need to use the sample.geo file to merge in the stl file.  start gmsh, open sample.geo.  go to the mesh menu and you can refine and mesh the stl model.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,  Rich.
-------------- Original message from Dmitrijs Ledkovs <dmitrij.ledkov at gmail.com>: --------------