[Gmsh] export information of the boundary ?

Xueyu Zhu zhucer2003 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 07:28:51 CEST 2009

Hi,
    I am a beginner in gmsh. I noticed that the output file of mesh only
provide the information for nodes,elements and physical group. if I want to
some information either analytical or numerical about the boundary, can gmsh
output those information.

   for example, I want to generate a circle, except the vertices on the
boundary, can we get more information between the vertices? may be
analytical formula or other information? it looks like we can, because when
you draw the mesh, you can also see the boundary is highlighted. I think the
information is hidden somewhere.

thank you.

best regards
zhu