[Gmsh] Mesh rotation and translation.

정상엽 sychung at yonsei.ac.kr
Fri Oct 23 13:27:00 CEST 2009

Dear gmsh developer.

Once a geometry that i made has 9 tetrahedral inside the geometry when i
click the 3D in gmsh GUI.

But, i duplicate the geometry by using 'Rotate' or 'Translate', and click
the 3D meshing, then

total geometry contain 30 tetrahedral inside the geometry (Duplicated
geometry is connection of two original geometry).

I want to make a geometry whenever it is multiplied, then the tetrahedral
elements inside the geometry

also multiplied as same rate. (e.g a single geometry has 9 tetra, then
doubled geometry has 18 tetra and tripled geometry

has 27 tetra ...)

What should I do to duplicate not only volume but also mesh as the same of
original geometry??

Is there any way to fix a mesh??

Please give me the answer.

Thank you.