[Gmsh] Algorithms(Code)-GMSH

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Sat Nov 14 09:35:19 CET 2009

Hi,

you can read:

``C. Geuzaine and J.-F. Remacle. Gmsh: a three-dimensional finite element mesh generator with built-in pre- and
post-processing facilities. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Volume 79, Issue 11, pages
1309-1331, 2009''.

http://geuz.org/gmsh/gmsh_paper_preprint.pdf

and of course download the source code http://geuz.org/gmsh/src/gmsh-2.4.2-source.tgz

Regards,