[Gmsh] Voronoi geometry

정상엽 sychung at yonsei.ac.kr
Wed Dec 16 12:51:02 CET 2009

Dear gmsh developer,

Hi, I correct the geometry by eliminating duplicated lines and surfaces,

but when i meshing it into 3D, the error as follows:

Meshing volume 142 (Delaunay)
Error   : Self intersecting surface mesh, computing intersections (this
could take a while)
Info    : 12 faces self-intersect
Info    : face (65 67 59) on model face 9
Info    : face (67 59 68) on model face 10
Info    : face (49 50 55) on model face 37
Info    : face (49 47 55) on model face 39
Info    : face (49 54 50) on model face 44

Since, i check all geometry then eliminate duplicated surfaces which
constituted with same line loop (either '+' or '-')

by coding my own code.

After the error message represents, I check the geometry script, but i
cannot find which is overlapped or duplicated with

face 9, 10, 37..and so on, as the error message said. How can i find the
error and collect it??

And what is the exact problem of this geometry??

Or is there any way to automatically generate 'voronoi geometry ' using only
gmsh??

Thank you for your help.

Sang-yeop chung