[Gmsh] Voronoi geometry

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Wed Dec 16 14:40:31 CET 2009

Hi,

you have first to check one by one all the volumes you define. If you define only volume 142 and try to mesh it, yet
Gmsh detects an error (only with the Delaunay 3D meshing algorithm, with frontal it looks fine).

The same applies to volume 134... If you mesh it alone with Delaunay, Gmsh complains, but if you mesh it just with
Volume 142, there is no more problem... This show that there must be some problems.

After that you have to check every pair of volumes which share one or more common face, to detect where the problem
comes from.

But obviously, the biggest problem is that the faces 58, 59, 60, 62 from volume 136 are partially superposed with faces
139, 130, 131, 132 of volume 142 ! ! !

Regards,

Dave

--