[Gmsh] Question about reclassify

Martin Vymazal martin.vymazal at vki.ac.be
Thu Jun 17 17:37:03 CEST 2010

Hello,

  I would like to ask if it is possible to launch the 'reclassify'
command from command line. I normally use it from the gui, but since
all the other mesh processing is done using scripts, it would be nice
if I could do this also without opening the gui.

I have one more little question. Suppose I run reclassify, I get a lot
of surfaces and I hide some of them by clicking in the gui. Is it
possible to create a new geo/msh file which contains only entities
currently set as visible? What I mean is that I don't want to save a
file which is the original mesh with additional info about visibility,
but I'd like to have a new file in which the 'invisible' parts are
completely absent.

  Thank you.

  Best regards,

  Martin Vymazal