[Gmsh] Set order Option in the Mesh menu

GERALD sophie DSNA/CC sophie.gerald at onera.fr
Wed Apr 20 16:27:39 CEST 2011

Good afternoon,

I work with the "gmsh-2.5.0-Linux" version of your software.

I have written my file.geo in the aim to create a 2D unstructured mesh
around an airfoil (c.f. the attachment). I have 2 Plane Surfaces that
touch. After loading the .geo and create my 2D-mesh I would like to use
the "Set Order" option in the "Mesh" menu.
*1-* Is it possible to obtain a different order in each surface? That is
to say to have a 6-node (or 9) triangle in the first surface (number
1000) and  a 3-node (or 6) triangle in the second one (number 1001)?

*2-* How can I get the number of triangles resulting from the mesh for
each surface in the message control? Indeed I didn't succeed with the
Mesh.NbTriangles=1 at the end of my .geo.

Many thank in advance for your answer.
Best regards,

--
Sophie Gérald