[Gmsh] POST: Save View

Rank, Dr. Rolf Rank.Rolf at vonardenne.biz
Tue Jun 21 14:55:16 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm using the post processing capabilities of gmsh, i.e. making contour plots and the like. I prepare my data such that plug ins were executed on certain views, views get labels... When it comes to saving individual views I do

Save View[myview ] View[myview].FileName;

Because I changed the Viewnames (View[myview].Name="myname";) I would like to use them for filename. Is it possible to pass String variables  to save view which were assigned dynamically?

s= View[myview].FileName; // dynamic this way doesn't work
s="myname.pos";  // static works
Save View[Actual_View] s;

Thanks and best regards,
Rolf

Dr. Rolf Rank
Engineer Process Development
phone +49 351 2637 460
Rank.Rolf at vonardenne.biz

VON ARDENNE Anlagentechnik GmbH
Gesch?ftsf?hrer Managing Directors Robin Schild, Tino Hammer
SITZ REGISTERED OFFICE Plattleite 19/29, 01324 Dresden, Germany
AMTSGERICHT DISTRICT COURT Dresden
HRB REGISTERED NUMBER 2610
phone +49 351 2637 300, fax +49 351 2637 308
office at vonardenne.biz<mailto:office at vonardenne.biz>, www.vonardenne.biz<http://www.vonardenne.biz/>