[Gmsh] Tutorial for Post-Process using gmsh 2.5

jmb jmb365 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 04:01:59 CEST 2011

Hello VeTArg,

Thanks for the reply.  I was trying just what you recommended, before I
saw your reply, but it does not work.  The message console states:

Info    : Reading MED file V3.0.3 using MED library V2.3.5
Info    : Done reading '/tmp/.....-res.med'

and I get nothing in the gmsh graphical screen.  I think V3.0.3 is not
function as of yet (tonight).  Hope somebody can give more insight into
this compatibility issue.  Yes, nightly "Builds" are nice! Thanks!

Regards, JMB